Monday, September 5, 2011

My Thoughts on Health

Healthy, organic, balanced meals are imperative to health. Loving, kind relationships are imperative to health. Self-care, conscious thought, manifestation of dreams, self-expression, growth, learning, integrity, accountability, breath, awareness, and much, much more are all components of a person's health.

As a mental health professional, I see health as much more than the absence of illness, being fit, or feeling happy. When a person is truly healthy, that person can ebb and flow with the demands of life, be aware of his/her actions, and integrate the continual changing state of mind, body, spirit.

In this blog, I touch on various aspects of health: Food, relationship with food, awareness of thought, living with intention, and nurturing all aspects of life. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment